Biggie is the manager of many popular loud rock bands such as Terrier, Every Time I Die and Circa Survive. He is also co-owner of Good Fight Entertainment a music management company steering the careers of over 40+ notable bands.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 126
• Making great decisions when you’re young and how those decisions can change your life.
• Learning the world of rock n roll on the road.
• How good managers earn their keep and pay for themselves in the long run.
• Delegating what you’re not good at to others.
• Working on percentages, owning some of the action and sharing the action is key to good work relationships.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
• Biggie shares his tips on productivity. Which includes no text messages on his phone and a empty inbox in mail.
• Being honest while negotiating and creating long term partnerships.
• Why there is little to no money in merchandise design.
• How to realize your means and how to live within them.
• Happy wife, happy life. Picking a great partner in life is one of the fist steps to success.