Brian Ewing is a commercial illustrator based out of Columbus, Ohio. He recently was a featured artist in a documentary titled “Making It” available today on video on demand.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 135
- More Star Wars talk.
- We talk about themes and background stories of the documentary “Making It”.
- Not compromising to make money.
- College doesn’t mean you’re “Buying A Career”.
- Realizing you are a professional artist.
- Reverse discrimination.
- Criticism online, when to type your heart out.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Brian and Mark have a “poor off” and bond about their brokest times.
- The ladies in their lives that didn’t have their backs because they were broke.