Garret Klahn is a singer, song writer, guitar strummer and a world traveler. More than any person I know, he’s truly a free spirit and goes where the wind blows him. Garret’s not about tour support, merch sales or make believe downloads… simply put, he lives for the music he plays.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 140
- Surrendering to the “Compass of Life”
- Feeling free or feeling stuck in life.
- A bad time to get your big break.
- Learning that the impossible is more possible than you think.
- Punk rock success shame.
- The magic of making music.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Learning to let go.
- Pushing yourself versus working hard.
- Love is out there.
- Recording songs you know versus writing in the studio.
- Life experience makes you wealthy.