Mitch Putnam stops by to give us all a monthly update on Mondo, The VACVVUM and PostersAndToys.com. Mark give his top 10 picks of prints posted on OMGposters.com for the month of February, 2015.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 143
- The fatigue of pop culture inspired prints.
- When the corporation is right and the artist is wrong.
- The bullshit behind Valentine's Day as a holiday.
- Mark gives his top 10 prints posted on OMGposters.com
- Mitch has some honorable mentions that didn’t make it to Mark’s list.
* To see the top 10 prints visit Reddit.com and search AdventuresInDesign
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- We talk about the Flatstock booths were excited to see.
- Mark talks about the AID booth at Flatstcok 48 during SXSW.
- A friendly debate over the rules of Flatstock, the API and SXSW. Is it time to change the rules to reflect the new era of SXSW as a media festival not a music festival.