It's time for another Shop Talk Friday. James Flames is out today and Sean Mort takes his place. The guys go all over the road on this one, expect more entertainment than education.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 144
- Football and Fruitball talks.
- AID at Flatstock 48 at SXSW 2015.
- Continued talk on the feeling fatigued by pop culture prints and superhero themed TV and films.
- The disconnect between Hollywood and average movie goers.
- Billy’s ridiculous client requested project.
- Jimmy Fallon’s viral hits effecting advertising.
- Twitter power user @Gasbag_Art.
- Picking on the Brickey’s dog food choices.
- Worst name ever “Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse”.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Deciding on how to bill a growing client, can you become a “partner” through design?
- Treating every client like it’s a one time working relationship.
- Backend bonuses or being too generous.
- Sean Fires theory on Mitch Putnam, Aaron Horkey and Ken Taylor being the same person.