Billy Baumann is out on vacation, everyone’s favorite Brit takes his spot for another Shop Talk Friday with Mark Brickey & James Flames.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 149
- Mark gets shut down on the idea of covering Disneyland’s 24 hour kickoff to summer.
- Sean tells the story of letting down Mark by not staying a Disneyland till close.
- We debate the pricing and concept of the Apple Watch.
- A friendly discussion on the concept of being a Apple or PC user.
- Is it time for luxury electronics.
- British music festivals and why Oasis was the most rock n roll band of their time.
- James Flames SXSW product line and surprises.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Mark talks about the SXSW recording strategy.
- Printed table clothes.
- Detailed advice on creating a line sheet for wholesale.
- Not saying no but finding a profitable way to say yes.
- Mark consults Sean on how to take his business and give it a US home base.