Painter Jason Edmiston stops by to talk about his latest art show “Eyes Without A Face” and shares with us the techniques that makes him one of the masters of his time.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 154
- The intense planning and emotional payoff of creating a large scale art show.
- Talking about the unforgiven nature of painting.
- Learning to trust the brush.
- The process of going from pencil drawing to canvas for painting.
- Forensic design.
- The rise of Creative Cloud and the death of painting.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
The Maple Leaf of Trust Part 1
- "Ghoulish" Gary Pullin joins us for the subscriber content.
- The value in having good friends that do what you do.
- Making a well rounded product line and hitting all price points.
- Getting yourself and work out into the world.
- Inspiration of others success.