Episode 350 - Shop Talk: Living Between The Moon and Mark Brickey with Sean Mort
On today’s show Sean Mort and Mark Brickey get you through the Monday blues with a bucket full of social media and marketing strategies. We study the Hollywood machine and do the math on what we can learn from Hollywood and apply to our careers. Do Not Disturb! Are you using the most powerful button on your iOS device? Mark is and shares how he finds creative peace “Living Between The Moon and Mark Brickey”. Also, as a Monday morning bonus, the Southern Lawyer stops by to preach some sweet street justice against the Sasquatch. All of this and so much more is awaiting you on today’s Adventures In Design.
In The Circle of Trust
- Creating Tentpoles. The importance of having hits in your career.
- Tips on getting your comp work ready to be shown to clients for approval.
- Will the super hero film machine follow Deadpool’s rated R success.
- Don’t Go In Blind! Planning out your social media and promotional strategies.
- Projecting success and setting yourself up for the promotional and emotional win.
- Mediocrity is the enemy. Win big or at least get a great story for trying like hell.
- Having confidence in your brand and letting that translate to your promotions.
- We take your calls from 1-8555-Jerk-Off