Episode 348 - Alan Siegel “Simple Is Smart”
Alan Siegel is the CEO of Siegelvision, a brand identity consultancy. He is the founder and Chairman Emeritus of global brand strategy firm Siegel+Gale.
Talking Points on Episode 348
- Dumbing up the language in life so that documents actually communicate with every reader.
- Validation Research. Fighting for simple design by building a case that simple truly is the best option.
- Power To The People. How the internet is giving both consumers and creatives more power against their corporate overlords.
- Everyone Is Special. Careers have become lifestyles and lifestyles are careers, design is more important and socially aware than ever.
- Thank You For Your Service! How the military gave Alan social perspective and became a lifelong learning experience.
- MadMen Times. Yes today’s guest lived in New York City during the golden age of advertising and humors Mark’s questions about living during MadMen Times.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Content)
- More MadMen Times Talk!!!!
- Debates Are For Ratings. Alan and Mark bond over political disgust of the times we live in where politics have become a TV show.
- Look Something Shiny. The real topics that American’s should be paying attention to while their too busy being distracted.
- IRS As A Client. Yes today’s guest Alan Siegel did design the 1040 EZ Form.
- Always On Vacation. The hard hitting question “While on vacation are you a sight see-er or beach sitter.