Fritz Mesenbrink & Jeremy Pelley founded the groundbreaking OMFGco based on the simple concept of applying thoughtfullness to environmental and graphic design projects. Crafting the cleverness of the Ace Hotel and Stumptown Coffee brands.
Today In Part One.
- How OMFGco been able to beat the odds twice, once on creating a healthy midsized boutique design studio and once again on building a client list that allows them to deliver their best work end to end.
- End To End. The practice of going from initial concept, ideas, and sketch to reality, to final execution and staying around long enough to create all the last bells and whistles.
- Learning on the job with the Ace Hotel, the nonbrand brand, and using that experience to build the philosophy of creating spaces that talk to you.
- The art of shaping the modern customer experience from coffee shops to boutique hotels. Giving customers a level of sophistication they didn't know existed but now can't live without.
- Designing for the flat age and catering to the customer's philosophy in life not their station in life.
- Wired Hotel in Tokyo, Japan designing from the ground up.
- Thinking about the Instagram space.
In The Circle of Trust. Exclusive Paid Member Content.
- How to select the clients that will allow you to do your best work.
- Seeking out clients that trust you.
- OMFGco track record on keeping clients end to end.
- Working on projects that you believe in.
- Learning when to say no.
- How to break into doing end to end design and how you can get your foot in the door to make projects that matter.
- Research your world.
- What's the dream gig of the dream studio?
- Hookups are earned not expected.