Today on Sop Talk
- How long did it take you to learn how to manage your expectations on the projects that you get hired for?
- Learning that others will often lack the vision for follow through of good ideas.
- What we're working on.
- Creating your workflow and system for a workspace that's organized and keeps you productive.
- Exploring the great sin of judging your success based off of others success.
- Are you taking the money out of the bank early? To live the life you want to live, right now?
- We break your news on figuring out your pricing, which really means an exercise in understanding your value.
- Being in love with your craft remains the cornerstone of success.
In The Circle of Trust
- The scary feeling when people your age start to die of natural causes.
- Mark & Billy take your requests and share ghost stories and meetings from the other side?
- Billy is frustrated by his love of defending DC Comics.
- NRA using Leslie Knope without permission.
- Hot Takes - More guns in school?
- How morons argue using horrible parallels.
- When social media influencers take their audience away from the brands, they once represented.
- The new faces of advertising are defacing the brands that made them both rich and famous. The ads are fighting back!
- How learning to "Manipulate the media" can turn press-released stories into free press for free marketing.