Today In Part One Of Comment Below
- Pushing it off to get it right! Admiring the Disney, Star Wars and Marvel attitude of trying not to let bad movies get out the front door.
- Extras fans want real behind the scenes material not fake news edits to promote a movie that you've already bought tickets and the blue ray.
- Learning how to turn up your energy level for performing correctly, so that you don't come off low energy and flat, but also don't come off like an energetic maniac.
- Brickey loves The Rock but swears he's not spending a minute of his time watching Rampage.
- The fall of Shia Labeouf and how this makes AID regular Dan Kuhlken happy.
- Is an Amy Schumer movie trying to sneak it's way out, a look at how some films limp their way to the theater?
- Hear what the guys have been watching and what you should try to see in April.
- The Stranger Things cast is all locked in with shiny new raises for season three.
- Is Better Call Saul ever coming back on?
In The Circle of Trust. Exclusive Paid Member Content.
- Adam Sandler is just done with being funny.
- Looking at the Marvel Cinematic Universe schedule and getting you ready for next week's Infinity War Tailgate Party.
- The most significant old Viking prank.
- Did Jack Bauer save the world with shit in his pants?
- Mort assigns homework for next week's tailgate party!