Antonio Garcia is doing the day job thing right by making sure everything else he does professionally is very different. Antonio loves to act as a consultant to fellow creatives tying to get big ideas off the ground.
Talking Points you’ll hear on Episode 204
- Antonio’s simple two step rule to tell if your job is right for you.
- Letting go of your ego and being able to help others find their time in the spotlight.
- How chasing a passion can yield a profits but a chasing a profit rarely yields a passion.
- Having a future that is fueled by past goodwill.
- Antonio lets us in on his speech for WMC Fest this August and how he’s created a simple list of 15 lessons that anyone can apply right away to their career.
- Teaching others to professionally respect you by laying down ground rules and showing you respect yourself.
- How giving so much to others in only making Mr Garcia a better student of life.
The Circle of Trust (paid content)
- Antonio and Mark break down common friend trends and showcase the traits that make people successful as well as the traits that seem to hold people back from trying.
- Things that fathers do for their sons.
- Allowing yourself to dream big, but also making dreams that are realistic to your path