DKNG Studios gives us a update on their new concept of growth and new releases since their last visit in May.
Talking Points you’ll hear on Episode 213
- Retail sales and trying to figure out the bizarre mind of the collector.
- How not being noticed is the best that you can hope for when making a infographic.
- To keep things efficient, at times DKNG chooses a hand drawn look, over their slick digital look.
- Trying to keep inspired and staying hungry even when you have “too much good stuff” going on.
The Circle of Trust (paid content)
- How a little validation from others helps you self validate.
- Pulling a Tidwell. How many of us a year later are protected.
- Everyones expectations for the upcoming Sean Mort bachelor party at the Disneyland Resort.