Regular guest Derrick Castle joins us to talk about some of the business experiments that he’s tried over the summer show season.
Talking Points You’ll Hear on Episode 253
- Mark & Derrick debate the best way to pull off a promotion at your live events.
- Not feeling comfortable with being a winner when you’re use to losing.
- Is Brickley becoming the Hollywood elite by getting a pedicure.
- The Derrick Castle work, work balance as his day job get busier.
- Long term client projects and waiting for work to find it’s way to the publics eye.
- Derrick’s excitement about doing his first big solo show in Nashville.
- Classic cars, Castle is thinking about picking up a Sunday driver.
- Derrick’s struggle with pre promotion through Instagram and wondering if it hurts sales.
- Mark says thanks to Derrick for helping the show out when he needed it the most last year.
Circle of Trust (Paid Member Content)
- Mark gives Derrick some feedback on how to possibly sell more of his recent print by making a couple of printing adjustments. REAL LIVE CASE STUDY
- Designing For Consumers - NOT - Designing For Designers.
- Excitement about Mondo Con and the new caller phone line 18555JERKOFF.
- Mark proposes a 2016 Adventures In Design Summer Camp with Derrick Castle and other show favorites.
- Derrick and Mark talk about digital distribution and possibly starting the AID digital goods store with Derrick’s recent digital work.
- Castle gives feedback on the type of shows that he wants to keep hearing on AID.