292 - 12 Tubes of Christmas with Huck Gee
Huck Gee, is a contemporary artist, illustrator, designer toy maker, and designer best known by toy enthusiasts for his iconic "Skullhead" character. He works and lives in San Francisco, California.
In today’s episode Huck is revealed as our 12th Tube of Christmas
- 5 random prints valued at a total of $195-200
- Bonus buttons and decals
- A random t-shirt
- Two random winners will receive one of two 44” x 30” Skullhead Blank illustrations printed on archival quality canvas (ready for stretching and mounting), signed and numbered, normally $150 each. 1/25 odds to win.
- Limited to only 50 tubes.
- For 24 Hours Only!
Talking Points In Today’s Episode.
- Mark & Huck make another big announcement for Adventures In Design’s 2016 programming.
- A review of what did Designer Con show us about the future of the collector design market.
- We look at the explosion of the collector market and speculate on what the future could be.
- Mark dissects the decline of Kidrobot as the industry leader.
In The Circle of Trust
- We review the big moves of Huck’s 2015 and what he hopes to accomplish in 2016.
- A few tips on growing your audience and understanding the art of pricing.
- The future business model for artists wanting to create a career in designer collectability.