Episode 308 “The Collection with Huck Gee Volume I: Joe Ledbetter”
The Collection happens the first Wednesday of every month on Adventures In Design when toy famous designer Huck Gee joins us along with special guests and we talk about the world of collectable designer toys from collectors to designers. We evaluate Huck’s limited release from last December. Working hard bust still feeling lazy. Don’t Be A Cock Be A Tiger!
The Collection Volume I: Joe Ledbetter
Share The Wealth, The Wealth of Knowledge is how start off the first ever episode of The Collection. Huck Gee evaluates and scores his 2015 performance and predicts his new path for the new year.
Joe Ledbetter Interview
We get to meet Joe Ledbetter and hear about his work life before becoming Joe Ledbetter and working in the apparel industry, saving money and painting during every free moment that he had. Joe shares with us releasing his first product release that quickly became a huge overnight success. From working with the biggest designer toy company in the world to starting his own company, we get to hear it all from Joe Ledbetter.
Shop Talk with Mark Brickey, Huck Gee and Joe Ledbetter (Paid Content)
• Running Your Own Toy Company
• How Much To Invest Into Packaging
• The New Model For Distribution
• Wholesale Versus Retail
• The Future of Blind Box Toys
• Are Brick And Mortar Stores Gone Forever
• Keeping Your Customers Aware of Your Releases
• How To Stay Motivated When You Work Harder For A Smaller Return
• Ignoring How You May Appear on Paper Because Getting A Real Job Isn’t A Option
• Guessing The Correct Production Run