Every month Mark brings in a panel of trusted experts, Sean Mort and David Defeo, to analyze last month's numbers on Adventures In Design. Whats working, what needs modification, and what needs to be dropped like a bad habit? This in-depth analysis is a peak behind the curtain of your favorite podcast and shows you how to do the same to your own business. Before things really get going Mark compares Sean and David's jumping off points into the world of freelance and give their first hand accounts of the ups and downs of working for yourself.
- Why are kids exposing themselves to Gamma Ray radiation and the Levi Strauss' missed opportunity.
- Rampant sexual confusion in the Midwest.
- Mark's new attitude about numbers.
- David's freelance lumps and Sean's ideal TV watching schedule.
- Overcoming the temptations of working from home.
- Adjusting your workflow to make a decent paying job a great paying job.
- Comparing Sean and David's different entry points into freelance work.
- Wives, Girlfriends, and balancing work and life.
- How caring is killing you.
- Imposing deadlines on your work to improve it.
- Mark's secret to staying current on earning potential in the world of design.
- Making plans and being prepared for a curveball coming your way.
Talking Points in the Circle Of Trust
- Did Texas Week pay off for AID?
- Meeting Paycheck Brickey.
- Where does a podcast fit into an event?
- The importance of creating quality content and controlling its distribution.
- The worst episode... yet.
- Developing a cast of characters and stacking our roster of big names.
- Why Donald Trump is bad for our upcoming interviews.
- Do people like Shop Talk Fridays more than Shop Talk Mondays?
- The long audio history of Mark and Billy and why 3 is better than 2.
- Taking risks off your instincts and learning from it.
- The importance in promotion.
- AID's nicest guest.
- Being honest on air and trying to maintain the illusion of success.
- Experimenting with Circle Of Trust Exclusive Content.