It's back to back Breaking News and with chicken nuggets pouring down like rain! You have more questions. Mark and Sean have plenty more answers. The International Bromance takes a look at how some successful designers diversify their product line at craft fairs and how that effects their bottom line. Follow that up with a complete breakdown of all the real time costs of attending a craft fair that will give you a better gauge of how much money you need to make just to turn a profit. The People's Champ and your boy Brickley have decades of experience and pass along some of the lessons they learned the hard way while trying to make an easy living. We also hear a few strategies to overcome the mental gridlock that can come along with being a creative professional. Its not always as easy as sitting down and cranking out work so listen in for some advice about overcoming the rough spots and finding your own way through to a positive mental space. Dem Snicket Boyz have you got you covered from every angle but if you have a few more questions... keep an eye out for the bat signal next time it goes up and get your questioned answered on Breaking News.
- The AID Hat has landed on American shores and on your head.
- Licensing one of your hits to yourself.
- Postcards and the posters you wear at poster shows.
- Looking at the DKNG, Jason Mann, Doe Eyed, and Two Arms business models.
- Will Mark and Sean go to Australia, Canada, or Mexico when the shit hits the fan?
- Gringos in Mexico, Mark's change of heart, and murder walks by the Kuhlken getaway.
- Breaking down Austin's Renegade Craft Fair and the real time costs of the whole trip.
- The comradery you build at Craft Shows with peers that can't be replaced and the hardest way to make an easy living.
- The Nate Duval Craft Fair Gauge.
- Giving away delicious lemonade as piss and the fictional product pitch that might not get off the ground.
- A Disneyland update on Carthay Circle and some hypothetical changes down the road.
- Dealing with depression and coping mechanisms to power through it.
- Getting out of mental gridlock.
- AID strategies, moving forward, and how Mark gets out of a rough spot.
- Personal answers and carving out time to writing out your script for success.
- Who you are and who you want to be.
- Keeping your creative juices flowing and not forcing it if you don't have to.
- Utility work to move ahead creatively.
- Setting a goal to work towards will save you.
- How to act as if.
- Closing in on Shepard Fairey.
- Will Chip get the Dad dick?
TEAM CHIP'S DAD DICK