Some weeks just have to start out with talking a little shop with your friends. Mark and Sean get things started by catching up on everything going on across the globe. As our real life Episode Nine reveals the plot twist no one wants to happen our International Duo is left reeling in the wake of political blunders, decent movies, and bad updates. The Adventures In Design app is now in the works and Mark navigates through the Wild West of app design and meets a new character in the AID Universe. HomePods, Alexas, and Dwaynes are littering the market as smart home hubs and we get a whole new perspective from the boys on convenience, technology, and the fine line between futility and utility. Lastly, several unfortunate world events take their place in the cannon of things we wish could be undone so Mark and Sean offer up their take on the expanding impact of them.
- The Southern Lawyer mounts a case against an under prepared co host's duties.
- Living through Episode Nine.
- Hitting a wall at one hundred and ten miles per hour and wholistic doctor visits with three different Marks.
- It is never a beautiful day.
- Previewing Workshop Week and a call for calls.
- Flirting with the Wild West of app development and meeting Click Bait.
- Jumping to the other side of the wall with marketing.
- A bump in the Brickey Apple Update Plan in hopes of a professional product.
- Wahhh! My smart home isn't convenient enough yet.
- Reviewing DC's best movie yet.
- A cowardly move in Manchester and the search to give back.
- American embarrassment in global politics.
TEAM UNITED KINGDOM
Are you feeling a lot of doom and gloom creep into your life with all this upheaval. Hiding won't do anything for you but listening to Mark and Billy break down what is coming up for your business will get you prepared.
You might not have a wholistic doctor on call but you do have access to all the wisdom of Tasty Yummies right at your fingertips. Beth takes us through what a healthy workday looks like and how to put food in your corner.
Take a look at this classic Shop Talk where Mark and Sean take an unflinching look at other difficult aspects in a creative's career path. Specifically... what the AIGA means or (more importantly) doesn't mean to you.