Hammer Time X is upon us and the cast is taking on the McDonald's menu in all of its thirty two item glory. Mark, Tavo, and Hammer reminisce about the food that made them into men and use our tried and true system of democracy to determine which foods will advance and what falls by the wayside. Breakfast. Dessert. Sandwich. Snack. Division by calorie packed division square off in a food fight to the finish with only one true victor left standing when the carnage finally subsides. Along the way, your boys drop the secret to making a McDoogle, unmask the bagel industry not based in New York, and mix ethnic delicacies to create all new gourmet experiences. Toss in a few stories from Hammer's innovative employment history at Starbucks and a few other antics that ensue and you have yourself a Hammer Time that will have you say "I'm lovin' it."
- The Comment Piñatas get cracked open.
- A sticky syrup situation, rolls with holes, and PB Times.
- The Snowman Shuffle to the first Veagle.
- Quarter Pounder flounders.
- Simpler times in America on the back nine and bringing people together.
- The McDoogle, the "presence of health," and sauce strategies.
- Defending the cheeseburger.
- Hammer makes you an offer you can't refuse.
- Chef Jandora applies to Tavo's Tacos in full force.
- Mark wins the Social Lottery.
Circle Of Trust Talking Points
- Momo watches Sofia and Blanche getting that Nut Nut.
- Potatoes aren't apples and owning all the blueberries in the world.
- Revisiting blizzards and understanding food adultery.
- The first Cheeseburger McFlurry.
- Hammer's innovative employment history at Starbucks earns him an extra nickel every hour... that he declines.
- Vibing since youth, The Pizza Song, and the varying levels of Coca-Cola Classic (including a secret level).
- Moments of silence as potentially planted moments of entertainment.
- Where are you Biggie in your life?
- The Final Four Face Off and the grande royale battle to the finish.
- Hawaiian Pizza Alternates, Kung Pao-ritos, and a Would You Rather that's Dragon Ballz Deep.
TEAM FUCKIN HAMMER TIME
Where did the Eagle come from and just what exactly are Mark and Hammer trying to get out of Gus? It all starts here at The Unity Episode and we have a feeling it won't be stopping anytime soon. EAGLE!
Chef Jandora had some incredible menu additions for Tavo's Tacos but you need to know to hear it straight form the horse's mouth in AID 642 where Mark, Hammer, and Tavo lay out the originals.
You like brackets? You like Blizzards? Well then we have a Hammer Time for you as the boys pit ice every flavor of this thick, blended treat against each other in a dessert off like the world has never seen.