Come eat some oats with your favorite roll dogs Mike, Mark, Gus, and special guest Biggie for the next episode of Hammer Time. The boys are in fine form to kick off your week with some serious hangtime that even got Mark to yell "Eagle." Hammer dominates at a treat guessing game where only the ingredients are given as hints, Gus gets an apology from the boys, and Mark fields a world famous "Would You Rather?" that hits him where it matters most. Don't miss the very first Postamtes Race where Biggie and Hammer anxiously watch the finish line to see who's driver pulls into the driveway first! We've got over two hours of Hammer Time that will get you in the proper mindset to be throwing sun all week long and find your own fluidity.
- A fly on the wall gets the green cord, pre-nuttin, and shiny legs.
- Throwing sun on old souls treat choices, making new memories, and the greatest consumer ever.
- Mark yells “Eagle.”
- Biggie BOGOs with Tommy Toilet and in-depth look at what money can buy you in the bathroom (R2 PooPoo).
- The Betes Version Of Risky Business.
- Behind the curtain at Hammer Time.
- Guessing treats one ingredient at a time.
- The Postmates Race gets built up.
Circle Of Trust Talking Points
- Hammer explains how scientific testing works and Mark explains how handicaps work.
- More snacks are uncovered ingredient by ingredient.
- Brickey-Era clues, whipped by the green cord, and socks that slide down two inches per podcast.
- Surprise visits from Andy Williams, jumping off bridges with your friends, and scratching for the thrill.
- Hammer’s Heater in Spin City, Biggie borrows some money, and the Bob’s Hair Gauge.
- Mark takes a “Would You Rather.”
- Immaculate grills, apologies to Signature Gus, and fluidity.
- Hints at what’s next for Start Today, Rascal-ing around about Hammer Time, and being a real life Rudy.
- Tesla’s Customer Service.
TEAM HAMMER TIME
The King of Odd Poster Sizes himself joined us two years ago to discuss where JBWW has been and where it can go. Serious antics ensue.
Mark and Biggie break down the lyrics of Burning Fight line by line and go back and forth on what Inside Out means to them both then and now.
A true dreamer, Anthony Green shares his story with Mark on AID 464. Things get deep and some very real emotional moments come out as well.