Biddy & Sonny are a husband and wife illustration & design team working under the name We Buy Your Kids, located in Sydney, Australia.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 132
- We Buy Your Kids shares with us the major benefits of having a design agent.
- Learning the art of saying no.
- Sonny & Biddy share with us their unique way of working together and passing the files back and forth.
- The benefits of having a office.
- Working as a team and not painting your partner into a corner.
- The 3 tiers of a art career.
- Enjoying the challenge of a commercial art career.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- We talk about the pregnant pauses of telling people your business name is We Buy Your Kids.
- Ministry of Grim is a over stylized blog that WBYK created to separate corporate work from their more flashy work. We discuss sub branding your career.
- WBYK have created several videos. We talk about the world of film editing.
- Being more Rock N Roll than your Rock N Roll clients.
- Realizing where your efforts should be spent with your business. (The Road Block, Building Block Theory)
- The power of saying NO!
- Dream projects. Meeting your heroes & their American wedding story.