Allison Glancey and Craig Seder are a husband and wife design and printmaking team that works under the name strawberryluna.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 133
- Craig announces his huge career move since last time on the show.
- Working together but creating a healthy separation.
- The benefits of taking time off.
- Strawberryluna’s reentry to doing shows and getting back to the grind.
- Avoiding the long print days.
- How craft fairs and markets have changed over the last 10 years.
- The traps of web design.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- When you pass your mentors.
- How to learn more about your trade when you’re one of the elder statesmen.
- The decision to buy a home.
- The balance of a 2 income family.
- Having your art space at home.
- Learning from friends.