12 Tubes of Christmas
ADVENTURES IN DESIGN PRESENTS
THE 12 TUBES OF CHRISTMAS
Listen to the first 12 shows of December to get a daily holiday special from one of our favorite studios. Each offer will only last 24 hours or until the limited quantities sell out. Circle of Trust Members make sure to purchase your offerings over on the members section. All of our participating artists have been nice enough to offer you a little bit more for being in the Circle of Trust!
Circle of Trust Members Sign In To Purchase Your 12th Tube of Christmas
AND Receive An Extra Print From Fellow COT Member HUCK GEE!
- 5 random prints valued at a total of $200
- Bonus buttons and decals
- A random t-shirt
- Two random winners will receive one of two 44” x 30” Skullhead Blank illustrations printed on archival quality canvas (ready for stretching and mounting), signed and numbered, normally $150 each. 1/25 odds to win.
- Limited to only 50 tubes.
- For 24 Hours Only!
Art Prints & Gig Posters
Each is printed on fine art watercolor paper (225gs), 10"x10"″ (8"x 8" with 1" border), signed and numbered. Limited edition run of 100 prints each.
Retail $39 EACH
Each of these massive Skullhead Blank illustrations is printed on 44" x 30" archival quality canvas, ready to be stretched or hung, and signed and numbered by Huck. Limited to 15 prints.
Episode 292 - 12 Tubes of Christmas with Huck Gee
Huck Gee, is a contemporary artist, illustrator, designer toy maker, and designer best known by toy enthusiasts for his iconic "Skullhead" character. He works and lives in San Francisco, California.
Talking Points In Today’s Episode.
- Mark & Huck make another big announcement for Adventures In Design’s 2016 programming.
- A review of what did Designer Con show us about the future of the collector design market.
- We look at the explosion of the collector market and speculate on what the future could be.
- Mark dissects the decline of Kidrobot as the industry leader.
In The Circle of Trust
- We review the big moves of Huck’s 2015 and what he hopes to accomplish in 2016.
- A few tips on growing your audience and understanding the art of pricing.
- The future business model for artists wanting to create a career in designer collectability.