The nostalgic past, evolving present and confusing future of design, advertising, and marketing.
Today In Part One.
- Fighting to stay on the front lines as an active participating creative as your career advances and you become a general.
- The different paths we all take to avoid "real work" that leads us all to the world of advertising.
- Existing in the nonstyle so that you can be many things to many different people.
- The illusion of what you think happens and the reality of what actually happens when your work appears in a design annual.
- Advertising agencies are transitioning into content creation. Is this our future?
- We are all in love with print design, is there a way to transfer that love into the future of advertising and marketing?
- Designing for Instagram moments.
In The Circle of Trust. Exclusive Paid Member Content.
- Where do agencies find their freelancers? Is all the time we spend on social media going to get us hired?
- Networking is part of your work, or at least it should be.
- The odd piece in the portfolio that's either too good or too bad for the rest of the work.
- Making fans of your work today could mean making friends with potential clients tomorrow.
- The future of freelance as budgets get reduced year to year.