If you use cacti or soft serve as a spell check strategy then this episode of Hammer Time is for you. If the summer sun's relentless rays have you racing into that Dirty Aquarium Window DQ for a trademarked treat then the seventh Hammer Time is for you. If you're on the fast track down the road to betes you guessed... this Hammer Time is for you. Mike, Mark, and Tavo enter a competition so fierce that sixteen enter and only one may leave, The Blizzard Battle Royale. In this showdown for the crown at the queen the boys pit flavor against flavor to determine this summer's chilled champion that flip your whole world upside down faster than the dessert's their judging. Cure those summertime sadness blues and sit back with your king sized crew of Dessert Boys that will keep you entertained with stories and potential tattoos across this epic showdown of sweet items mixed with ice cream.
- Life in glass houses that blow up A/C units.
- Counting Rollins' money for him, a Mexican Maxwéll ad, and the Travis Barker effect on society.
- Dunkirk for breakfast.
- Eighty percent more or business class the Brickey way and the best reason to cancel a credit card.
- The Blizzard Battle Royale begins.
- Three of the worst candies, old people confections, and the coveted corner piece.
- Who is the all time executioner of sweet items?
Circle Of Trust Talking Points
- Cultural divides, food adultery, and existence without a head.
- Hammer's Turtle.
- The Zero Bar, Skor, Payday, and Thurgood Jenkins only friend.
- Ice agents in the court once The Southern Lawyer shows up.
- A "would you rather" that you'd rather not.
The Road To Betes begins its chronicles here on Hammer Time and is another Draft Pick-esque episode where the boys make their dream food court come true.
Before the summertime sadness set in Mark, Gus, and Hammer were riding high on the good times they thought would never end as they had their Fourth Of July BBQ.
Mark looks for the core of his summertime sadness for the first time on air with Dylan Garrett Smith. There might be less shenanigans but there is a lot to learn on Dylan's third appearance.