Matt Terich is a UX Director, a backend developer and a sailboat enthusiast.
Talking Points You’ll Hear On Episode 141
- Putting in your time to learn the corporate structure.
- Making your first career leap for greener pastures.
- Dabbling in freelance design and realizing it’s not for you.
- The challenge of interactive and UX design.
- Leaving a company before you think it’s going to shutdown.
- What happens when your company gets bought out by a technology giant.
- Stock options that pay off.
- Taking a pay decrease for a happiness increase.
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Subscriber Content)
- Working at Google.
- Tips on making career moves.
- What to look for in a future employer.
- How to negotiate when applying for a new job.
- Is buying Starbucks supporting local business when living in Seattle?